- User Since
- Nov 3 2014, 11:28 PM (291 w, 3 d)
May 22 2018
In this case, it was provided by GraphHopper.
May 21 2018
May 20 2018
GraphHopper API was updated, with a significant improvement, but still not as accurate as we would like. @jose Do you think we can display GraphHopper values now ?
May 14 2018
Ideas from discussion with Jose:
- Use single color for all 4 levels. Vary the width with level
- Use different color for bicycle and MTB.
- Use dashed line for unpaved road.
- Have the layer selection menu open by default
- Show by default first 2 levels (international and national)
- Do not write cycle route number icons or names on the map. Makes the map too complicated. Instead, make routes clickable to bring this information.
- Add green ways in Spain. See GPX files on Drive.
- Add "green bike" icon for start point of green ways.
May 13 2018
First shot visible on dev:
May 11 2018
I've extracted all cycling routes from OpenStreetMap, including regional and local routes. Now comes the design part. @jose Do you have an opinion how we should display this data ?
May 10 2018
May 7 2018
May 6 2018
Another example, from Martigny to Finhaut over Col de La Forclaz.
May 5 2018
Apr 30 2018
Mar 11 2018
Jan 17 2018
Nov 1 2017
Jul 27 2017
OSM has a network attribute for cycling routes, with 4 possibles values:
Jul 26 2017
Open Street Map is a worldwide source for cycling routes. See for example this website using OSM data: https://www.opencyclemap.org/
May 26 2017
Any reason why you set edit permissions on this folder to public ? Somebody outside Bikewithme needs to add data there ? I advice against setting any folder on our Drive to public access.
Apr 29 2017
Apr 22 2017
Apr 18 2017
I confirm there is an error raised in /home/gpx/process_gpx.py.
Apr 4 2017
Feb 26 2017
Feb 16 2017
@jose Would you create a new line for the "Method to set route" field:
Feb 11 2017
Feb 2 2017
We already have GPSBabel installed on server (to convert GPX routes to GPX tracks), which does support reading KML too. It should be easy to modify code and allow KML files, and convert them to GPX format with GPSBabel.
Jan 31 2017
Jan 27 2017
A) EXPECTED: When you have defined start + intermediate point(s) but no end point yet, would you already draw a line from start through intermediate, or do this only once the end point is added ?